Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A LOYAL WIFE


> > Smile is a curve that makes everything straight...so keep smiling
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > The Loyal Wife
> >
> >
> > There was a man who had worked all of his life, had saved all of his
> > money, and was a real miser when it came to his money.
> >
> > Just before he died, he said to his wife, 'When I die, I want you to
> > take all my money and put it in the casket with me. I want to take my
> > money to the after life with me.'
> >
> > And so he got his wife to promise him with all of her heart that when
> > he died, she would put all of the money in the casket with him.
> >
> > Well, he died . . .
> > He was stretched out in the casket, his wife was sitting there in
> > black, and her friend was sitting next to her. When they finished the
> > ceremony, just before the undertakers got ready to close the casket,
> > the wife said, 'Wait, just a minute!'
> >
> > She had a box with her, she came over with the box and put it in the
> > casket.
> >
> > Then the undertakers locked the casket down, and they rolled it away.
> >
> > Her friend said, 'I know you weren't fool enough to put all that money
> > in there with your husband.'
> >
> > The loyal wife replied 'Listen, I can't go back on my word. I promised
> > him that I was going to put that money in that casket with him.'
> >
> > 'You mean to tell me you put that money in the casket with him !!! ?'
> >
> > 'I sure did' said the wife. 'I got it all together, put it into my
> > account and wrote him a cheque. If he can cash it, he can spend it.'
> >
> > Moral of the story: Women are cleverer than Men .....
> >
> > Send this to a clever women you know, or a man with a good sense of
> > humor . . . . .
> >
> > I just did.

No comments: