Saturday, March 15, 2008

My unreal friend

My unreal friend
© Jessica A. Lamb
It is not fair I have to live this way
whenever I went to her house it was either her way or the highway
when the rest of her friends come over she always left me behind
why can’t we all just combine?
Friends are supposed to treat friends equally
this is just not fair, one day I will not be there
She better beware because next time I am there I am going to give her a piece of my mind I always let her rule me I guess I was too shy
But this time I won't let her be a wise guy
friend why do you do this to me I never did anything wrong
I guess in your mind I don’t belong
just remember I was true A true friend always to you
But I guess we didn’t blend
I’m sorry friend But this is the end I guess I never was your best friend.Betrayed Poems, My unreal friend by Jessica A. Lamb

No comments: