Friday, January 18, 2008

Spoofed resolutions of celebrities
• Ram Gopal Varma - I would try to save all myDarlings from Aag and will pray Shiva to save me.
• Abhishek Bacchan- This year’s resolution is that Iwill keep doing Aish.
• Jeetendra- This year I would find a right Jack toget famous and will Jump to show my Jhalak in filmstoo.
• Bipasha Basu- I promise to kiss a racer now, so thatthe controversy automatically lines up a new movie formy guy John.
• Sanjay Leela Bansali- I promise that I will not makea Blue Film again.
• John Abrahim- I did not know smoking is injurious tohealth and career, so from this year I quit Smoking
. • Ranbir Kapoor- I am a Kapoor, but today’s industryneeds a script and a colorful film than just a nametag.
• SRK- I will think twice to show off my body, i.e. mysix packs.
• Shaimak Davar- Maira New Year’s Resolution is thatiss saal main sirf Hindi bolega.
• Rakhi Sawant- After filing a case and gettingnothing, I have realized Ekta mein hi Anekta hai.
• Kareena Kapoor- I have seen many ups and downs sothis year I would play Saif.
• Abhishek & Aishwarya- We will definitely invite theindustry at our baby’s first birthday.
• Saurav Ganguly- I promise to Indian cricket teamthat my performances will be stable only if I get acouple of years break every time like I got before.
• Brad Pitt- I promise never to date another womanwhere I can get my name combined with her.
• Britney Spears- I have learned that 43% of the malepopulation of the English speaking world has seenpictures of me without my panties. I want to apologizefor that and assure the other remaining 57% that theywill get the opportunity also.

No comments: